All our staff members hold Montessori and/or ECE diplomas and are trained to understand your child’s development. Every child in our care receives age-appropriate opportunities to develop physically, mentally, socially, and emotionally. Our staff members are also fully trained in CPR and First Aid, to ensure the safety of your child.
- Montessori education and academics
- French, Art, Music, Swimming, Library Visits
- Playground and daily outdoor activities
- Hot catered meals and two snacks
- Two local field trips per year
- Two concerts per year
- Monthly newsletters and activity plans
At Brilliant Minds Montessori, we blend Montessori education, academics, extracurricular activities and play. This provides children with a holistic learning experience in a fun and stimulating environment.
The Montessori philosophy proposes that children should be surrounded by an environment that develops their essential learning habits. As such, children are given the opportunity to explore various areas of study, participate in independent learning, and develop their self-esteem and leadership by engaging in age-appropriate activities. Our program therefore develops intellect and personality.
At Brilliant Minds Montessori, we have a variety of goals which are aligned with the Montessori philosophy. Our goals are:
- To help the children develop to their full potential by allowing them to follow their inner need to learn and while doing so, respecting their personality (extrovert, introvert etc). We ensure our environment is stimulating and non-competitive.
- Our indoor environment is designed to promote a variety of spontaneous and planned group or individual activities.
- Our outdoor environment promotes healthy development and gross motor skills.
- To foster independence and encourage initiative. This will enhance the rapid development of the child’s self-confidence.
- To encourage the child to work at their own pace and for the mere satisfaction of completing an activity, and not for any reward or threat of punishment.
- To customize educational plans for each so that teachers act as “Guides” or facilitators.
- To respect and develop the child’s intellect and personality in order to enhance self-discipline and good work ethic for the future.
- To teach the children to take pride in social etiquette which will help them integrate in their daily social environments.